Some words implemented:
- HELLO - pops up a message box saying "Hello World".
- + : Adds two numbers on the stack. Make sure they're on there first.
- -, *, /, % : other arithmetic operations.
- DUP - duplicates a stack argument.
- SWAP - swaps the top two stack args.
- ROT - moves the third stack arg to the top.
- -ROT - moves the top stack arg to the third position.
- Over 20 others so far.
Stay tuned. Based on my previous experience, about 70 primitives along with the colon interpreter and compiler is enough for a decent application base.